Soo I was tagged by the lovely Kassica, to do this tag which I hadn't seen before. You have to design 10 questions yourself, then answer them. Its a way to get people to know you better, and it sounded quite fun (my only problem was picking the questions!)
Here are the rules:
Mention who tagged you and give the link to their blog.
Create ten (10) interview questions, of any subject matter, that you would love to answer.
Answer the questions in at least two sentences.
Tag at least five fellow bloggers to continue the activity in their own blog post!
- What is your dream job? I would love to be a couture fashion designer, working for either Dior, McQueen or owning my own label.
- Is there one character trait that you wish you had? I wish that I had a thicker skin, I sometimes care too much what people think of me and I worry if I make a good impression. It also wouldn't kill me to be a tad more confident about myself and my work.
- What are your favourite smells? I love the smell of baking bread. I don't eat much gluten, but whenever I pass a bakery I am always tempted.
- If you could only eat one type of fruit for the rest of your life, what would it be? Definitely pineapple (or strawberries)... The only problem is that if I eat too much it makes my tongue feel raw :(
- What would you love to be able to do without trying? I would love to be able to speak different languages without the whole learning process, I think it opens so many doors and opportunities.
- What is the weather like where you are? Not good, England is currently getting drenched with rain!
- What are you most excited about right now? My 18th birthday, which I am so lucky to be spending in Paris, for the first time ever. (fingers crossed for good weather)
- What is the first film you saw in the cinema? It was Disney Hercules. I was convinced that he was going to come out of the screen and say hi to me. (I was only 3)
- Favorite type of ice cream? Has to be Ben and Jerrys Cookie dough Mmm, so good (even though I am lactose intolerant!)
- Favorite flower? I have always loved gerberas because they are so bright and cheerful looking. I am also really liking peonies.
Hope you enjoyed my questions and answers. Now for the bloggers that I tag:
- imitation is the greatest form of flattery
- julie rose sews
- my girl dollie pop
- sophia meola
- the little things in life mean the most
- bramble and lace
And anyone else who likes this tag... I tag you too :)
Oh, and its now 2 days until my 18th Birthday!!!
xox Niamh xox