Hope you all had a great Christmas. I had such a lovely day, lots of scrummy food and time spent with family. Here are a few pics I took through the day...
Starting from the top left hand corner:
- Macaroon making set from my great friend Sophie. Some very tasty looking recipes, that you shall be seeing in the new year.
- Christmas dinner spread. YUM
- Mittens from my godmother, off piste, or the other way around. hehe
- Yum christmas dinner!
- Garland on our fireplace in the dining room.
- Little key chain I got as a present.
- Finally christmas desert, a cranberry and almond tart made by my mum, which was really tasty.
xox Niamh xox