6 May 2013

D.I.Y Tie - Dye Scarf

Hi all,

I have a fairly good selection of scarves that I have collected over a while, but one thing that bothers me is that I have three pashminas in exactly the same colour. When you have the same colour three times it is likely that you only wear one of them... well in my case it is.
So I thought to change up the colour I would try bleaching and dyeing it using dip dyeing and tie dying.... lets see how this goes..



I am really happy with the result. It has given my scarf a whole new life!

xox Niamh xox

2 comments:

  1. looks so pretty !!!! I have some blue fabric dye and haven't been sure what to use it for so might tie dye a t-shirt for the summer hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Yes you should definitely tie dye a t-shirt, its really fun and exciting as you never really know what the outcome is going to look like.

      Delete