9 May 2013

Melon Ice Cream

Hi all,

So, as it is now May, the sun is shining and the temperature is finally picking up (although we still have our heating on) I decided that it would be time to make some ice cream!

I am trying out a new flavour today... Melon. I have been making ice cream for a few years now, and the book I use for most of my recipes is the Ben and Jerry ice cream book. I initially got it as my friend who is allergic to nuts couldn't have most of the Ben and Jerry flavours, so I made them nut free. It is a great book as it has lots of their much loved recipes, but it also gives you bases for creating your own flavours (I am planning on making lots this summer)






Hope you give this a try. It tastes really nice, very refreshing. Like a ice cream sorbet

xox Niamh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment