21 November 2012

Apple Cider Cinnamon Rolls

Hi all,

So last year when we went to New York, in the airport returning home my mum picked up Taste of Home Fall Baking magazine. There are some really delicious recipes in it, and we promised ourselves that we would make them when we got home.... so 1 year later I finally got around to making some things from it. I started with the Apple cider cinnamon rolls (pictured on the front of the mag) they turned out sooo good!! They are seriously delicious! I had to stop myself from eating them all. They are not too heavy, and not sickly sweet. (Mmm, mouth watering...)



I didn't put the glaze on them, because the filling went all caramel-like and made them sticky enough. I guess I also cheated as we have a bread maker at home, so it made the dough for me (so I didn't have to spend a while kneading it)

So here is what they "looked" like:





I will definitely be making these again (maybe adding raisins aswell). So below find the recipe so you can try to make them yourself:







Hope you enjoyed

xox Niamh xox

4 comments:

  1. this looks so delicious!
    great post :)
    much love from New York
    xox

    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I have to try these!

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I would love it if we follow each other :) x

      Delete