9 November 2012

Fashion and Architecture - Illustrations

Hi all,

So another post involving my activities at college. For the past week I have been doing the fashion project week (so exciting!!!) I have really been enjoying it, as this is the main reason I am at college. So we have to create a fashion garment based on modern architecture. I looked at fashion designers such as  Hussein Chalayan, Garath Ough, Junya Watanabe, Michiko Koshino, and Arkadius for inspiration, as well as modern architects work.

So we had a fashion illustration session which is what this post is about. I created a few outfits using collages of building, the idea was to make them OTT, well at least I did:




So these are the fashion illustrations I produced... Stay tuned for the actual outfit :)

xox Niamh xox

2 comments: