5 August 2013

Free People London

Hi all,

This weekend I went to London for a concert, and made one of my top priorities to go to Selfridges and have a look at the Free People pop up shop. I was soo excited when I heard about Free People touching down in the UK, and even more excited when I discovered that the time they were here was being extended to 11th August which meant that I could go!!!



Of course I had to try on a few things.... and ended up buying almost everything I tried on (oh dear! for my wallet that is) I love everything that I got, and I am already planning new outfits with the pieces.

The first thing I got is probably my favourite thing that I got. Its the Fitted With Daisies Dress. I adore the colour, and the shape is really flattering. It fits in at the waist with the 'mesh' of daisy's which shows a little skin. The lace fabric gives a really nice texture over the whole dress. I love it!!!

The thermal is the We The Free Diamond Dozen Thermal. Two tone, with light blue and burgundy and textured. Its really cosy but lightweight. I am planning on wearing it over dresses, leggings and jeans.

I got another lace bralette, this one is in the colour Pumpkin. I absolutely love these for layering. They are really comfortable, and give an interesting texture to an outfit when layered under tops that have a low back or neckline.

These two tops are the Toosaloosa crochet vest. I got both colours! Cream and Brick. They fit really well, and the fit-flare shape is very flattering. I love the lace detail in the front.


I really hope that Free People does come to the UK
(but I will be broke!)

xox Niamh xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment