6 September 2012

Helen Kaminski

Hi all,

Has anyone heard of Helen Kaminski. If not, you are about to... She is a really well know hat designer in Australia, and is based in Sydney. The company has been producing high quality headwear for over 25 years, using materials that are both luxurious and in many cases natural (which is always better for the environment). They do two seasonal collections, Spring/Summer which contains mostly really cute straw hats, in so many different styles..(visors, boat style...) and the Autumn/Winter collection which features felt hats (something a bit warmer for the cooler months) 
After browsing through her website I pulled out a few hats that caught my eye. If you want to see more then pop over to her site: www.helenkaminski.com.au








I did actually get one of these hats when I was out in Brisbane, which I am absolutely in love with. I am going to do a separate post on it.

xox Niamh xox


No comments:

Post a Comment