28 October 2012

Pumpkin Art

Hi all,

This year I am going to Ireland for Halloween, so I haven't had the opportunity to carve my own pumpkin. That doesn't mean that I can't think about what I would do if I did have a pumpkin!
Here are some amazing pumpkins I found whilst searching for inspiration.

The starry night by Van Gogh on a pumpkin. Its amazing. The surface of the pumpkin has been worked into with varying levels, and glowing from the inside gives different shades. 

This one scared me so much! Its completely transformed from a pumpkin into a weird spidery creature.

Your classic witch on a broom stick silhouette. 

Pumpkin Burger!!!

The Nightmare before Christmas, in a pumpkin!!
Do you like them? Are you carving a pumpkin this year if so what is it going to look like?

xox Niamh xox

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant pumpkin carving! Thank you for following my blog darling and I am now following back!
    Georgia from www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in the spirit for Halloween so loving that burger one !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that one is pretty awesome.. but how big is the beef burger for it! Seriously huge :)

      Delete