1 February 2013

Knitting BIG SCALE!

Hi all,

Yesterday I took part in a knitting workshop at college. I though we would just be working with our knitting needles, but to start the session we knitted in a circle, using out arms as the needles! It was so fun. We used clear and black plastic on a reel, and looped it round the circle to make this huge knitted cylinder.
Here are a few pics to better explain it :)






So you can see... super fun!! It was quite cool to look through it like a tunnel. (kind of reminded me of the intro to doctor who) :)

xox Niamh xox

2 comments:

  1. omg that looks like so much fun !!! I have no idea how to knit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, Yeah it was. Knitting is really fun, my Granny taught me to knit when I was 5, but all I have ever made are scarves (and I usually run out of wool before I finish them, so they are never long enough!) There were some people in the workshop that had never knitted before, by the end of it they could! :)

      Delete