29 July 2013

Bristol Harbour Festival

Hi all,

Yesterday I went to the Bristol Harbour Festival. I hadn't been there for years, but found it very enjoyable. Apart from all of the interesting boats in the harbour there was lots of stalls selling food, jewellery and accessories. The live music was really great too, we stood to listen to a few different acts. My highlight might have been the man dressed in 'stereotypical french attire' cycling round on a really tall bike with stilts on! (unfortunately I didn't snap a photo of him) But here is what I did...

The weather held out for most of the time that we were there, but it started to rain before we left! Looks like we have had our summer!
An amazing soap stand with so many colourful goodies. They all smelt really nice too 
I have never seen so much fudge in my life! There was this huge sweet shop tent with rows and rows of sweets. My blood sugar levels were rising just looking at them!
And lets finish with gromit! I found another one (and several others through the day, but this was my favourite) 

Hope you enjoyed, and hope you had a good weekend

xox Niamh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment