3 July 2013

Sperry Top-Sider Canvas Bahama Boat Shoe

Hi all,

Another America purchase here. I had been eyeing up the Sperrys website, as I have wanted to buy a pair of boat shoes for a while. When in Pentagon City Mall I was able to go into a Sperry shop. There were so many lovely shoes in there I could have bought them all, but I settled on this pair, the Bahama boat shoe, in an off white canvas. They are so comfortable, and I haven't even fully broken them in yet. My only issue is the colour. I have already got a few marks on them, but I need to spray some fabric protector on them and that should sort that issue out. I also got some of the socks that they sell which are specifically to be worn in the boat shoes. They aren't visible, but have a grippy thing on the inside which keeps them from slipping off your foot. They are so much better than going barefoot as they will keep the shoes cleaner and fresher for longer!

If you are interested in seeing these or more Sperry's Topsider shoes follow the...




xox Niamh xox

4 comments:

  1. I am back from America ! I got some deck/boat hmmm what are they called shoes too yahhh I will have to share them too :) you are so brave with choosing white, I am so clumsy I can't wear white :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately they aren't this white any more. I need to give them a clean then spray them with the stain protector :) Ooh yes do share them, I would love to see what they look like :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I literally get board of layouts so quickly, I felt the need for a change! :)

      Delete