20 July 2013

MAC Rebel

Hi all,

Short and sweet post here, just sharing one of my favourite MAC lipsticks which is MAC Rebel. I actually picked this up in winter as I was searching for a deep dark lipstick. Its a satin finish which is one of my favourite finishes of MAC lipsticks as they seem to have really great staying power. This colour is really buildable, so it can be used as a stain or full application. As it wears off it reveals its undercolours which is actually a pinky fushia colour. All in all I love this lipstick and if you are into darker bolder colours (or looking for something different) go and try it out, and don't be scared of what you see in the tube!


And tomorrow is my birthday!!!!

xox Niamh xox

2 comments:

  1. very pretty on you !!! I think it suits your hair colour too, if that makes sense ? I want a really natural everyday one, any you recommend ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My go to natural everyday lipstick is 'Good to Go' by Benefit. Its really creamy and moisturising and is like my lip colour but better. As far as MAC goes they have so many colours I am sure there would be an exact shade for you. I tried the cult favourite Creme Cup on and found it was way too light for my skin tone, so you won't really know until you try them one. I hope that helps! :)

      Delete