26 June 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Hi all,

I have just been nominated for the Liebster Blog award by the lovely Mandy from The little things in Life mean the most. Thank you so much to her for even considering me for this award. Its targeted towards bloggers who have less than 200 followers and there are some requirements that go along with it...
  1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves to get to know the blogger.
  2. Answer the 11 question that the person who awarded you posted to be answered.
  3. Choose 11 people to whom you want to award this.
  4. Tell them that you nominated them.
  5. And last, make up 11 question for the next person to answer. 
So here we go....
11 random facts:
  • I am re-watching the Harry Potter films from the very beginning (I still haven't watched the last film, even though I have had it on dvd since when it came out!)
  • I used to hate getting dirty when I was little. I would have to change as soon as I got a speck of anything on my clothes.
  • I love cooking, and one of the first real meals I cooked was when I was 8. I made a curry, and it turned out way more spicy than intended, but I still ate it (because I had made it)
  • I have the same clock in my bedroom that I have had since I was a baby.
  • I am half Irish 
  • I can't stand mushrooms
  • I love ice skating, I wish I could do fancy tricks like spinning :)
  • I always wake up stupidly early, like 6.00, even when I don't need to. And I can't stay up really late, cause I will fall asleep!
  • I self taught myself the guitar (I know a good few chords, but thats it)
  • I have been blasting Carrie Underwoods new CD, Blown Away, everywhere since it came out last week. I am now word perfect on just over half of the new songs!
  • I really didn't like Latin when I had to study it. I even cried in a test once, when I was the only one left trying to finish!
The 11 Questions from Mandy:
  1. What is your favorite food? Pineapple (or any kind of fruit really!)
  2. What is the food that you hate the most? Hmm, I would have to say.. capers
  3. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? Become a famous fashion designer, or work for Dior or McQueen. (I know thats a selfish thing though) I might also say, find a cure for cancer.
  4. What is your favorite talent that you have? I am really patient, so I will happily put loads of time into something really small (without going mad) so that in the long run it pays off. I think that is a talent.  
  5. Do you play weird games in cars on long rides, if so, what? Oh yes, looking at the reg plates, we would say the name of the driver, where they are from and what they do. eg. MYH - Maria from Yorkshire is a Hairdresser. I used to also count the car of different colours.
  6. Do you have pets? I had a pet rabbit called gingernut, till last year when he had to be put down :(
  7. What are your nicknames? I don't have many (its kind of hard to make a nickname for Niamh) Neevie is the only one. Oh and someone used to call me Niamhalina Ballerina (I don't even do ballet)
  8. Have you ever been lost, where? Yes, well I wasn't lost, but my parents didn't know where I was. In seaworld in Australia. I was on the ferris wheel, so I could see them running around.
  9. What's your favorite song? Right now it would have to be Good Girl by Carrie Underwood
  10. What are your pet peeves? Disorganisation, People who think that they are always right and tube tickets that 'require assistance' to get you through the barriers.
  11. If you only had one thing, what would it be? Family (thats kind of one thing) I would be nothing without my family.
My 11 Questions
  1. Where in the world would you go if you could?
  2. Who inspires you the most?
  3. Whats your favourite season?
  4. If you could only paint your nails one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would you paint them?
  5. Favorite film?
  6. If you could meet anyone through history, who would you choose to meet?
  7. What one thing did you wear when you were growing up that stands out in your mind?
  8. Where do you love to shop for clothes?
  9. What is your dream job?
  10. Is there anything you take for granted?
  11. If you were an animal, what would you be?
And finally my nominations:

xox Niamh xox 


5 comments:

  1. nice post, congrats on the award!
    would you like to follow each other? i love your blog:) xx

    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I would love to. Your blog looks really good :) x

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you soooo much for nominating me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete