11 June 2012

Photos de Floral

Hi all,

I haven't had much time to think about posting (been revising!) but I decided that I still wanted to put something up today (2 days till exam, feeling the nerves) I probably won't post tomorrow cause I will be shaking too much to type :)
I decided to share some of my favourite flower photos that I have taken. I love photography, and in particular taking pictures of nature and organic things. Most of these photos are quite bold and dramatic, rather than soft and floral, I took them this way as I intended to paint from them and I find the bolder the photo the stronger the painting...





xox Niamh xox

1 comment:

  1. You should go to Kew !!!

    and i would love it if you checked out my giveaway xx http://imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete