Guess what happened.... I was nominated for the versatile blogger award by My Girl Dolliepop
(Thank you so much for the nomination, it was so sweet and thoughtful.)
Now, moving on to the nitty gritty, when nominated for this award you need to...
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell everyone 7 random things about yourself.
So my nominations of blogs that I have been loving are:
And the 7 random facts:
- I have played the violin since I was 7, and I am taking my grade 8 this year (its only taken a decade!!)
- I'm lactose intolerant
- All of my fingers are double jointed :)
- I am a pyromaniac
- I just got a hula hoop, which is so fun!
- I can't watch scary films, at all
- I used to be addicted to tomato ketchup (yes I had it with almost everything)
Thanks again to mygirldolliepop for the nomination. I hope you check out her blog.
xox Niamh xox