27 December 2012

Christmas 2012

Hi all,

Hope you all had a great Christmas. I had such a lovely day, lots of scrummy food and time spent with family. Here are a few pics I took through the day...



Starting from the top left hand corner:

- Macaroon making set from my great friend Sophie. Some very tasty looking recipes, that you shall be seeing in the new year.

- Christmas dinner spread. YUM

- Mittens from my godmother, off piste, or the other way around. hehe

- Yum christmas dinner!

- Garland on our fireplace in the dining room.

- Little key chain I got as a present.

- Finally christmas desert, a cranberry and almond tart made by my mum, which was really tasty.

xox Niamh xox

3 comments:

  1. yahhhhh macaroon gift made it to the christmas post hahaha xxx
    funny gloves !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes thank you again :)
      I found the gloves quite funny too! x

      Delete