10 December 2012

My Top 3 Christmas Films

Hi all,

Christmas films in my opinion really get you in the mood for the holidays. A good heartwarming story line, with some comical characters and a cheesy ending never go amiss. I have been trying to work out what my favourite christmas films are, and I have whittled it down to these three, in no particular order:

1. A Muppets Christmas Carol

I have loved this film for soo long, and used to watch it every christmas...until we switched to DVD.. Anything with the muppets in is a hit in my opinion, but throw in the christmas story, some great songs and singing mice, and you know your onto a winner!


2. White Christmas
This was our family christmas film last year, and I can't believe it took so long to get around to watching it. I love old movies, they give you a warm fuzzy feeling that films nowadays never really do. And with the great songs and dancing, and the odd comical moments it kept me smiling throughout. Not to mention that Bing has the most amazing voice (listening to all his christmas songs on my I-Pod!)

3. Miracle on 34th Street (1994 version)
Everybody's favourite actress Matilda. I used to be compared to her when I was little, apparently it was something to do with the mischievous glint in my eye :) I love this film.. more so than the original black and white version. Such a great story line where Santa is brought to justice. The best part of the film for me though comes right at the end when they go to the AMAZING house! I use it to inspire me before I decorate the house.


So, those are my top 3. What is your favourite Christmas Film?

xox Niamh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment