9 December 2012

16 days till Christmas

Hi all,

How are you all? Good? I am sorry my post have been infrequent... I have been super busy. Yesterday I tackled my grade 8 violin exam, which went really well. I had really upped my practise time in the lead up to it, resulting in me developing serious tension in my back :) Not too fun! But the chiropractor will be sorting me out this week.

Our house is a little jumbled up too. My bedroom is being re-decorated which is super exciting, but I have moved temporarily into our spare bedroom, with all of my things.... it turns out I own a lot more books than I realised! hehe.

So I have two weeks left of college before I break up for Christmas, in which I have to finish preparing my portfolio and send of my University application. Lots of things to do.

I am going to try to be organised with blog posts, I have a few ideas lined up which I hope you will like. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!

- My award winning Gingerbread men (well maybe not award winning, just really good!)
- Update on my room decor
- Prep for christmas, tree and house decorating
- Some more style me vintage posts
- Christmas crafts, cakes and cards

So, I hope you stick with me for the next month of Christmassyness!

xox Niamh xox

2 comments: