18 December 2012

Christmas Tree

Hi all,

We put our Christmas Tree up!! I am head of the decorating committee at our house (well..I am the committee) I didn't get the joy of choosing the tree this year, but I think my dad did quite a good job following my instructions: tall and bushy!
I have a few pics of the decorating process, the theme is red green and gold. First I put on the lights. We have white lights and red lights, but I only use the white ones. Then on go the bead chain (gold). And from there on out I put the ornaments and baubles on. The angel goes on the top last.
It only took me about an hour to do, dancing around with strictly come dancing in the background.
Here are the pics:
The before shot. The tree is all nakey!!
On go the baubles.. one .. by .. one.
Ta Da!

Hope you enjoyed

How do you decorate your tree?

xox Niamh xox

4 comments:

  1. ooo naked tree picture nearly made my blush :0

    I can just imagine you dancing around hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah, I had to avert my eyes to give the tree a little dignity! :)

      Delete
  2. Also by the way I have linked your blog in my newest post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes, macaroons, a very good subject :) It kind of made me hungry x

      Delete