16 May 2012

Anya Hindmarch - Bags

Hi all,


I recently came across Anya Hindmarch bags whilst trawling through the internet window shopping for my dream handbag. I though some of her bags and particularly clutches were so cute, and definitely worthy of a post! I love the sparkly fruit clutches, in particular, the apple. I think the colour is so nice, and it looks slightly more realistic because it has multi coloured glitter, which must look really pretty in the sun. The clutches are all £895, way out of my price range, but I can dream...
The totes are also really cute. I picked out a couple of my favourites, the tote with the corgi on is adorable, and completely appropriate for the approaching anniversary of the queen. The other tote is the beach tote, which has all of the items you might see on the outside of it. It looks really realistic and would be perfect for a trip to the beach. The totes are £165.







For more info click here

xox Niamh xox

1 comment:

  1. love these bags! they're way out of my price range too but maybe something similar will appear on the high street! x

    ReplyDelete