28 May 2012

A-Morir Sunglasses

 Hi all,

I am on the hunt for a new pair of sunglasses, I am very tempted by the Ray Ban Wayfarer, but I wanted to see what other styles are out there. Whilst searching I found A-Morir sunglasses. These are way out of my price range, by so unique and interesting looking that I had to look into them more. I have picked out a few of my favorites. Here they are...

I love this pair, the pastel colours of the flowers are so on trend, and are generally really cute. 
Very dramatic. They kind of remind me of something dame Edna might wear 
Definitely feeling the peace signs, blinged out!
Just like dream catchers!

Yay, another floral one, I think I prefer the other one, as it is slightly more subtle, but I think these ones are gorgeous!

Breakfast at Tiffanys?
For more check out their website: Click here

xox Niamh xox

2 comments:

  1. your blog is lovely! I loved your lace toms .I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete