21 May 2012

Chanel Pre Spring-Summer 2013 OMG

Hi all,

I was having a quick look at vogue.com when I saw the chanel cruise collection pictures had been put online. I am normally not a huge fan of the pre collections, I like it when designers stick to the 4 seasons, but this time my mind was changed. The whole collection carries with it the essential chanel feel, but combined with a slightly more laid back feel, a definite holiday vibe. I have picked out a few of my favorites...


This one is so pretty, I love the contrast between the floral detail and the more geometric shapes in the skirt.

Yes, anything with frills! LOVE the front of this, and the sleeves.

Just love the colour of this one. Sticking to the traditional Chanel fabrics.

Absolutely love these shorts, the frills exposed at the sides make them look very feminine and yet bold at the same time.
xox Niamh xox

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just nominated you for the versatile blog award on my blog!! Come check it out :) :)

    http://taniareveals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I love your blog btw :) x

    ReplyDelete